2018 APACRS Travel Grant
Application for the 2018 APACRS Travel Grant to participate in the 31st APACRS annual meeting in Chiang Mai, Thailand opens on 1 October 2017.
Applications must be submitted online by Sunday, 31 December 2017, 23:59hrs (UTC +8) together with applicants’ abstracts.
- Applicant must be an ophthalmology trainee/fellow below 35 years old and must not have previously received APACRS Travel Grants.
- Applicant must be an ophthalmology trainee/fellow from country with regional society affiliated to the APACRS.
- Each travel grant is worth up to US$1,330, comprising reimbursement of US$1,000 to defray travel & accommodation expenses and US$330 for meeting registration at 1st tier early bird rate for trainees and fellows. Reimbursement will be paid after the meeting.
- Each affiliated local society will review applications from its own country and nominate up to three (3) candidates.
- Applications must be submitted via the form below by Sunday, 31 December 2017, 23:59hrs (UTC +8) together with applicants’ abstracts, brief CV and letter of verification of traineeship from head of department. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Successful applicants whose abstracts have been accepted for presentation as Free Paper, ePosters or Videos for the 2018 APACRS Film Festival must be present at the meeting. Those with Free Paper presentation/s must present their paper/s in person at the assigned Free Paper session/s.
- Only successful applicants will be notified via email and results will be posted on the APACRS meeting website at www.apacrs2018.org after 1 February 2018.
APACRS Affiliated Regional Societies
- Bangladesh Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (BSCRS)
- Chinese Cataract Society (CCS)
- Indonesian Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (INASCRS)
- Intraocular Implant & Refractive Surgery India (IIRSI)
- Japanese Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (JSCRS)
- Korean Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (KSCRS)
- Philippine Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (PSCRS)
- Cataract & Refractive Surgery Interest Group of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists of Thailand (RCOPT)